These are sites, videos, blogs and articles that I have found helpful and often recommend to clients. Enjoy!
- One of the foundations of my coaching practice is “The Work” by Byron Katie. Watch a few videos of Katie in her masterful action and then fill out a “Judge Your Neighbor Worksheet”. It’s really your ticket to freedom.
- Brené Brown, Ph.D., LMSW is a vulnerability and shame research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. Check out Brene Brown’s videos: The Power of Vulnerability , The Price of Invulnerability & Listening to Shame
- The film Miss Representation exposes how American youth are being sold the concept that women and girls’ value lies in their youth, beauty and sexuality. A powerful and informative film.
- Written for “leading-edge” parents, The Daily Groove brings you inspiring messages to help become the parent you want to be.
- This is an amazing documentary “I Am” by Tom Shadyac that I think everyone should see.
- A simple yet deeply profound tool to help connect to our inner peace and guidance at anytime and anyplace. Intentional Resting by Dan Howard.
- Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor is a Harvard-trained and published neuroanatomist who experienced a severe hemorrhage in the left hemisphere of her brain in 1996. Here’s a link to her TED Talk.
- Just a great article written by Angella Nazarian about finding joy in life. Check it out: Becoming An Ageless Joy-Hunter.